Thursday, April 28, 2005

Guillaume de Gardier: Blogger Code of Ethics (find)

Original article by Guillaume de Gardier of PR Thoughtsat:

http://www.prthoughts.com/
2004/11/blogger_code_of.html

Published here with kind permission, and under a Creative Commons license. Thanks Guillaume!

Biographie

This weblog [PR Thoughts] is written by Guillaume du Gardier, owner of PR Planet, based in Paris.

You will find here postings about public relations, communication, media, strategic PR, weblogs and business.
This weblog will be use to share informations, learnings, practice, thoughts and ideas.

PR Planet is a new model of PR, working on emerging trends and tools, focused on strategy and creativity.

......................................................................

Fondateur de l'agence PR Planet, je tente d'apporter un nouvel éclairage sur l'industrie des RP en France qui reste très fortement ancrée dans de vieux principes de fonctionnement.

PR Planet représente une nouvelle catégorie d'agence de RP, structurée selon un modèle original et utilisant des méthodes modernes, émergentes dans le déploiement des campagnes RP.

Notre activité de veille est fondamentale et inspire notre créativité, nous surveillons activement le monde des RP outre-atlantique et outre-manche pour détecter et importer de nouvelles méthodes de travail, de nouvelles approches.

Nous travaillons principalement avec des annonceurs lassés des agences classiques du marché qui ont été séduits par notre approche originale et innovante.

Via Media Guerilla from Charlene Li in her post referring to her report on corporate blogging

1. I will tell the truth.
2. I will write deliberately and with accuracy.
3. I will acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.
4. I will preserve the original post, using notations to show where I have made changes so as to maintain the integrity of my publishing.
5. I will never delete a post.
6. I will not delete comments unless they are spam or off-topic.
7. I will reply to emails and comments when appropriate, and do so promptly.
8. I will strive for high quality with every post - including basic spellchecking.
9. I will stay on topic.
10. I will disagree with other opinions respectfully.
11. I will link to online references and original source materials directly.
12. I will disclose conflicts of interest.
13. I will keep private issues and topics private, since discussing private issues would jeopardize my personal and work relationships.

Posted by Guillaume du Gardier on November 11, 2004

No comments: