Friday, July 01, 2005

Blue Blogging





Blue Blogging. blue blogging.



bluE

blogginG.



When you feel your world

start to totter and collapse.


When you are fresh out of

freshness and cannot spoil

even interestingly.


When you flinch and wince

at the sound of the phone

or see nothing coming

around the bend.


When you stand all alone

on the pinnacle of despair,

and find there are spires

and turrets in the air.


When you scream mutely

and yawn with a roar

shouting mentally

at the ceiling and floor.




Blue Blogging.




:^|

5 comments:

carrie said...

preach it, brother!

MARYBETH said...

WHY SO SAD DEAR VASPERS??
(((HUGS))) FOR MY GREATEST BLOGARISHI
MB

steven edward streight said...

This is what is wrong with confessional personal blogging.

My "blue blogging" post is not about me, since this is not a personal blog, but is a public information service.

If I was "sad", which I'm not sure I'd be very good at, I'd say I was.

I'm a blog zombie, all my feelings are too busy exploring the blogosphere and nature sanctuary gardens in morning starshine and evening moonglow.

I often write posts about other bloggers, in one-step removed detachment, as observation.

:^)

Thanks for caring about me as an individual.

I'm too busy policing the blog realm to be happy or sad, or other than triumphant in all things at all times.

;^]

MARYBETH said...

Perhaps it was a psychic fore telling of how i would feel at 7pm saturday eve.
I got the BLOGGERS BLUES =(
Namaste,
MB

steven edward streight said...

We have to get good at Dead Blogging.

The blogosphere has seemed out of whack lately.

Comment and trackback spam.

Lack of comments on other blogs.

Business bloggers running out of things to say.

Personal bloggers losing interest in their own trivia.

Political bloggers disoriented by distortions.

I have a strange feeling that something is happening.

Something beyond what I perceive.

Something, not sure if good or bad.

Just something.

Yet, positive things are happening for me personally, so it's seemingly not a private projection of my own vibrations.