Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I cannot edit posts on this blog.

NOTICE: I have some revisions I've been trying to make to my post "Donald Trump vs. email" here at Blog Core Values. I need to clarify a few things, embed URLs in The Trump Blog text, and cite the post at The Trump Blog from which I derived the quote displayed in "Donald Trump vs. email".

I'll do it here instead:

The Trump Blog
http://donaldtrump.trumpuniversity.com

Quote from "Trump University: We Teach Success"
by Donald J. Trump 5/27/2005

http://donaldtrump.trumpuniversity.com/
default.asp?item=93605

Every time I make changes to the "Donald Trump vs. email" post, and click on Publish Post, I get the message "Blog not found."

Thus, I cannot edit that post.

If anyone has any suggestions on what the problem could be, and what can be done about it, I'll appreciate it.

Karen?

[signed] Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate

:^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you like DGC, check out:
neo-contastic.blogspot.com.

I think we'll agree...