Friday, October 28, 2005

Picking up the pace and the pieces

Picking up the pace and the pieces


Sorry about my sluggish posting here at the notorious Blog Core Values.

I have a new job, a family member in the hospital, a new house, new music studio, new electronic music composition, recording, and distribution projects, and a broken scapula.

I will be picking up the pace, posting more frequently here, as I also pick up the pieces of my shattered and reformulating life.

Watch for some astonishing posts here, coming soon.

[signed] Steven aka vaspers the grate

5 comments:

MARYBETH said...

Dear Steven,
Wow, Having just come from a precious persons dying, death, and the aftermath , I am sending lots of Healing energy for strength and rejuvination.

carrie said...

looking forward to being astonished. :-) no pressure, tho.

steven edward streight said...

I'll try really hard to ramp up the hardcore blog bluster, with increased venom toward the Morbid Stream Media and dumb ass corporations who still don't "get" blogs or customer development strategies.

carrie said...

radical

steven edward streight said...

'i' m aproph it. apostrophe trophy entropy tropics.'''''''''