and Blog Psychosis
The phenomenon of Over-bloggerization, also known as Blog Psychosis, occurs when a blogger considers their blog to be more important than money, life, or music itself.
Experts had a solid grasp of the blogging-induced disease spectrum, but no reliable symptomology or progressive sequence of blogistic events that culminate in the dreaded dysfuntion in the core of the blogger's ego, self, and personality.
The blog has a mysterious power of seduction, in that it can replace your normal, unblog personality with grotesque and towering mutation that overshadows and causes to cower every adversary, bully, and thought cop.
The negative side of this blessing is that it may also outmanever and overcome your core sense of who and what you are. The insidious invasive aggression of blog-induced identity decay can be catastrophic in effect and hopelessly irreversible.
Over-bloggerization generally occurs in the sequence of events, and tends to be seen in bloggers with 6 months to 3 years continuous blogging/commenting experience.
(1) Blog Elation.
(2) Blog Confusion.
(3) Blog Comment Ecstasy.
(4) Blog Citation Euphoria.
(5) Blog Conference Inanity.
(6) Blog Clique & Cloister Syndrome.
(7) Blog Myopia & Narcissistic Cathexis.
(8) Blog Hyper-Mania/Melancholia.
(9) Blog Parenthetically Installed as Rehab Superego.
(10) Blog Over-valuation Morbidity.
(11) Blogopathic Reaction Formation.
(12) Blog Ambiguity Crisis.
(13) Blog Replication of Introjected Archaic Object.
[we have now passed the point of no return, no remedy]
(14) Blog Apotheosis Dissemblancing.
(15) Blog Psychosis--total permanent loss of original pre-blog personality and goals.
It is only when your blog becomes your surrogate, psychic shadow, extension, or facsimile, and this may take months, that you face any danger of the ruinous road to Over-bloggerization, Blog Psychosis, and the irrevocable vanishing of your former self.
[signed] steven streight aka vaspers the grate