Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I am bad business's worst wet dream


You should see what I do offline.

Some say I'm harsh, critical, cynical even. But they refer to my online presence in this and other blogs. They are seeing only the softer, articulate Vaspers the Grate. They have never seen the real thing in real kick-butt action in a real situation in the real world.

Reason I say this is: I do try to practice what I preach. I attack. I fight. I proclaim truth and reason, against deception and hysteria/paranoia. I go up against actual corporate and religious leaders and fight against them to the bitter end, using every means at my disposal.

You can pretty much bet that at any given moment what I post to my blogs is a pale shadow of what I'm combatting in my offline life.

I'm in a new battle and just finished an assault yesterday. That was Phase One, going to the district manager to her face, and bitching for an hour on assorted sins against my business. I was hired to do a job, I did it, I stumbled upon some devastating behaviours by employees, and I am now considered an unwanted intruder upon protected turf.

Pay attention to what I'm saying.

I'm no martyr and I'm certainly no masochist or chump. I'm just the voice of a hate machine of pure and total war against liars, scams, hypocrites, molesters, traitors, terrorists, criminals, mediocrity, domination systems, and religious tyranny.

Sort of like Shelley, Milton, Dickens, Derrida, Lacan. Right, like I've got their brains.

If you get some courage and decide to make your life count, and you attack things that need to be exposed, shamed, and destroyed, you will be fighting hard and fast every hour of every day for the rest of your rotten life on this stinking planet.

I discovered employee theft, employee violations of corporate policy, and unauthorized computer cash register activity. I reported it. I am now hated by low levels who did me in. I will now fight back, as ethically, harmfully, and hatefully as humanly possible. All within the law, morality, and metaphysicality.

9 comments:

Hans said...

Good so, Steven !

PS

You got quite some good ads ! I also recommend you on every chance. Some of my best readings. Regards, Hans

steven edward streight said...

Hello good friend Hans! Wow. Your comment made my day brighten considerably.

Blog Core Values has been neglected a bit lately, so now I'm more angry at corporate/religious idiots and more willing to expose, shame and destroy.

I love combat. I love fighting. I am a pacifist. I believe in compassion. I am a warrior with words. I attack with poetry in high places, like to the CEO, for example.

carrie said...

how can you love fighting and be a pacifist? it's kind of confusing.

steven edward streight said...

I like fighting intellectually for truth, fairness, equality, democracy.

I hate war, violence, manipulation, abuse.

I like discussing and debating. I hate arguing and yelling.

The "combat" I love is the battle of ideas.

G. Randy Primm said...

how are you going after these guys? tae-quan-do, graffiti, feng shui?

grrr, somethings to sinkings our fangs into.

keep us posted.

btw, if you need some assistance, insinuating emails to concerned corporate loved ones is not below my standard of ethics.

steven edward streight said...

While I could exasperate one and all and state "mostly music", this would not satisfy the [SYMBOLIC] bloodlust [NON-VIOLENT] {strategic} frenzy swirling morosely within which I surmise that function as catalytic converter.

steven edward streight said...

A guy in prison. His ditzy slutty fat wife whore. Another dude doin' her. A felon and a female. A garment war. A defrocked priestly scenario. Secret crypts that creak in the spellbound night.

carrie said...

um..... yeah.... ;-)

steven edward streight said...

Sorry, but for legal reasons, I can't be more specific...now.

But later...oh yeah!