Thursday, July 13, 2006

atypical comment at another blog

From a Squarespace blog called Tech Whisperer, at the post "Building Credibility in Blogging"...

Reader Comments

(1) thnak you for lynking to my poast on ghost frost-tinglings cobalt-vaulted to relinquish that fathomable ball of polite indentures to Blog Core Credibility Values...

vTg on VpN

Vapor Network Frewquency Bouncer

July 14, 2006 | vaspers the grate aka steven e. streight

//

Post a New Comment Enter your information below to add a new comment. All HTML will be escaped. Hyperlinks will be created for URLs automatically.

My response is on my own website.

2 comments:

jules said...

... Atypical ;-)
That may have been the oddest (non-human generated) comment i've ever had... One more of these, and i'll be convinced to migrate over to the "please wait until your comment has been judged and approved sane" camp.

;-)

jules

steven edward streight said...

I'm a non-human? The machines said I was non-machine, not one of them, no matter what.

I're a humachine. Maybay.