Sunday, June 10, 2007

murder trick


Last night I heard the most gruesome thing I'd ever heard. It was a show on a serial killer with no conscience. He wakes up every morning, hungry to kill another victim. Someone who enjoys slaughtering children is not a human. That thing is less than an animal. He's a monster.

Here's what made my skin crawl, psychologically.

A victim who miraculously survived the attack said:


"I was new in town, my family just moved in. I was 8 years old. As I was walking through a field, exploring the neighborhood, an older kid rushed up to me out of nowhere.

He approached me and declared with great concern, "Hey, don't you know there are people around here who like to kill little boys like you?"

I was stunned. How do you reply to a bizarre statement like that? Before I could process what he just said, another abrupt event occurred. I didn't see anybody, but my friend claimed there was someone coming toward us. It was a lie.

"Look out! Here comes one now! Get down. Get down, so he won't see us!" my strange companion exclaimed as he pushed me down, to join him in the grass, on our stomachs.

After a few seconds, I said, "I don't see anybody", and started to roll over to face my comrade, but it was too late. I could feel the long sharp blade dig into my liver.

"Why did you kill me?" I asked.

"I just want to know what it's like to kill somebody. You'll be dead soon," he replied, then started laughing, as though highly pleased with himself. 
He sauntered off, like nothing had happened. I lay there bleeding to death, but was now aware of my dismal fate. My life was ebbing away. Somehow I managed to get up and stumble home. I was rushed to a hospital and got the treatment I needed. I survived the attack, but apparently, I was the only victim who did. This maniac had murdered several small boys, and would have continued his killing spree, but I exposed him.



Lesson For Parents:

Tell your kids that if someone runs up to them, they should run away.  If someone starts talking "crazy" especially in a homicidal manner, get away from them quickly and report the person to a trusted authority.

No comments: